How do you launch your own blog or get a job working at theCHIVE.com or Cracked.com You need experience and connections first… and we can give you both of those. theSlingshot is looking for a part time intern to help us launch a couple of pretty sweet blogs that are somewhat similar to theCHIVE. We are looking for someone who has a sense of humor, self motivated and interested in online blogging.
- Learn how to take a blog from 0 visitors to 500k monthly visitors in 2 months. We will show you all of the ins and outs of the blog world, including driving traffic, maximizing ad $, social components and how to get 10,000 facebook fans.
- Get published and begin to make a name for yourself
- Opportunity after the internship both here at SS and at other publishers. We know every major blog in the space.
- What will you do??
- We will need you to update a couple of posts for us a day (maybe an hour a day). You will have freedom in the post, post topic, etc. No prior experience needed but we use WordPress, which is extremely simple to use.
- Will you get paid??
- At this point, the opportunity will be unpaid but depending on how well you do, we will find a way to compensate you something one way or another.
- What now?
- Email a brief summary of your background and a brief summary of why you think you are the best fit for the job to email@example.com. Keep it short and sweet!
- We are looking to fill this postion asap…